Artificial Intelligence Essay Creative Writing Opportunity $1000 Scholarship
We are happy to announce a fantastic scholarship of $1000 dollars for the deserving students. It is mainly for those students who want to Write about artificial intelligence used in industries and learn more about the Industrial area/Artificial Intelligence.
Moreover, this scholarship is for students of all levels: school-going, postgraduates, undergraduates, and college students. Welding is the profession that needs more focus from its aspirants to flourish their lucrative future. Therefore, this scholarship is mainly for enthusiastic writers.
To get yourself worthy of this scholarship, you need to write your heart out on the topics related to artificial intelligence used in industries and its importance in the modern world.
More about task
The prime task of getting this scholarship is to write about the new technology used in industries. Moreover, you can write anything related to artificial intelligence, the internet of things, and 3-D printing among others, etc.
Hence show your skills and knowledge about welding through your task.
Criteria of participation
Our selection criteria are not that difficult. Your skills in writing are enough for this scholarship. But our sponsors want to know about your academic background.
Hence the participation criteria will be based upon:
- A candidate must have some know-how about welding
- Participant must be the part of any university or college of the session 2019 to 2020
- 2.8 CGPA must be required for this competition
What do you need to do?
It is crucial because a little mistake can make you lose the competition.
- To ace the scholarship, you need to write an article of 3000 words on Artificial Intelligence used in industrial-related topics.
- Also, make sure that the topic must be relevant to the industry only, and any other irrelevant content will knock you out of the competition.
- Furthermore, you need to submit the article in the form of a soft copy through email.
- Also, make sure that plagiarized content will not be considered.
The benefit of the welding scholarship
Following are the awesome benefits of this scholarship:
- The winner will win the prize of $1000
- Financial aid will be provided directly through your college or university or school
- Moreover, our panel consists of professional article writers and editors who will review the content and choose the deserving winner fairly.
After writing the article of 3000 words, you need to submit the articles to our email address. Also, make it grammatical and spelling error-free.
Also, submit the following details:
- Full name:
- College or university in which you are enrolled
- Interested subject
- Email address
- Document title
Submission of the content is allowed till the 30th of December,2020. Also, keep in mind that we will notify our lucky winner through email. Moreover, the winner will be announced after two to three weeks after the submission. We are also planning to make this scholarship released every year, so do not get demotivated if you are not selected this time. You will have more chances in the future.
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship’s most important condition is that we will own the full rights of the content you will submit to us for this competition.
- Moreover, it is necessary and worthy to be on top so that you will get the stipend of $1000. However, the article will be owned by us due to copyright claims, even if you do not win the competition.
Other rules and regulations
- We hold complete ownership of the article you have submitted to us, and we can use it anywhere we want.
- You cannot submit more than one article for this competition, and only one entry is allowed. Also, keep in mind that we will not accept the same article from one ID.
- Only the English language must be used.
- This scholarship is only for the year 2019 to 2020. Moreover, we will announce more scholarships like this annually; however, the amount can vary.
- We hold all the rights to change the terms and conditions at any time we want. Moreover, the terms can change; otherwise, the same criteria will be followed.